Phirelight was created in 2001 by a team of defense intelligence, cyber security, and military experts who recognized the need to help organizations manage and protect their critical assets.
Makers of rapidPHIRE, the new dimension in cyber intelligence, Phirelight empowers an enterprise to easily understand how their networks behave, while at the same time assessing and managing cyber threats in real time.
Phirelight serves a client base of large enterprises, government, and SME organizations in Canada, the United States, and Europe. Along with the rapidPHIRE ecosystem of technology partners, Phirelight provides a full suite of solutions.
Security Technology Solutions
Phirelight handles all phases of a business solutions project – from identifying needs and specification requirements – to the evaluation of candidate products (or the engineering development of needed tools) and the deployment of selected technologies in a client’s environment.
Phirelight can help assess the critical elements of a needed security architecture, while also providing the required level of product support.
Our solutions include:
- Data Breach Detection
- High-Assurance Solutions:
- Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
- Multiple Levels of Security (MLS)
- Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS)
- Secure Virtualization
- Secure Mobile and Wireless Solutions
- Authentication & Access Control
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) / Log Management
- GRC: Governance, Risk & Compliance Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Fraud Protection: Phishing, Trojans, Pharming
- Encryption & Key Management
Through proven methodologies and best practices, our Professional Services Engineers are seasoned experts that can help provide a broad range of offerings for both Product Implementation Services, and Consulting Services.
These services include:
- Security & Network Infrastructure Assessment, Architecture, Design & Engineering
- Program / Project / Portfolio Management & Process Support
- Solution Development, Implementation, & Integration
- Solution Deployment
- Certification & Accreditation Advisory
- Policy, Audit, Assurance & Compliancy Testing
- First Responder & Business Continuity
- Managed Services
Phirelight is committed to improving accessibility as stated in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you would like to access our company-wide Accessibility Policy, or would like to offer feedback about our level of accessibility for customers, please contact us here.